Kripya order karein!

Kripya order karein!
Kripya order karein!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

By The Water Cooler - Preview

A little late in the day to be doing this but while trawling the internet for reviews of By The Water Cooler, I realized that Google Books offers a pretty good preview of the book. If you haven't had the chance to read it yet, and what a misfortune that is really, you should at once proceed to this link and read some for free. 

Once done, you should then hop over to flipkart or infibeam or indiaplaza or kindle as the case may be and make me richer by...alright, let's not get into that. My depression medication is running a little low. 

Keep a struggling writer in business, kind reader-folk.

3 comments:

sraikh said...

Leaving another comment, because I dont know whether the first one went through.

I just bought and downloaded it on my nook.(there I made you richer)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/by-the-water-cooler-parul-sharma/1102299311?ean=9789380658377&itm=1&usri=by+the+watercooler

Will read it tonight :)

Jyoti said...

I got it on my India visit.. Read it and enjoyed it.. There you have another fan!

Archana said...

Reading the preview - the book looks very interesting .. here is another fan in the making!