Kripya order karein!

Kripya order karein!
Kripya order karein!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chaar sau posts

Looks like I missed a blogging milestone of sorts. This, in fact was the 400th post on this blog.

I had mentioned in jest in my three hundredth post that I'd like to complete my second book before I hit the four hundred mark. Guess who is feeling full of beans then. Of course, ever since I have read that Sidin has already sold 13,000 copies of his book while I am still trudging in four figures with BUV, my bubble has become non-existent. But man, he is so funny and totally deserves the success and the royalty ka-ching.

Four bloody hundred posts of inanities. But it's been fun. For you, my constant reader, Sunny Afternoon by The Kinks. Many such afternoons ahead of us as the mercury goes berserk.

11 comments:

The Soul of Alec Smart said...

Congrats Parul! Love your blog :)

Shankari said...

Congratulations Parul! A nice of way of celebrating right, 400 inanities with an inane conversation?? :) Just kidding!

Here's to many many more!

The knife said...

To paach sau and the new mehman.

Adi Jr, Number 2 sounded corny. No wonder younger brothers resent their elder ones

Momo's Ma said...

congrats. what a milestone. n double congrats for the avant Garde award

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Bring on the next four hundred!

Congrats you!

rrmom said...

Expecting many more from you. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Parul! You have an amazing space here. May there be many more milestones :)

-S

S said...

There sure is realisation of dreams in this world! Congrats, Parul! :)

Here's to your brand of humour, which I absolutely love. Cheers!

Parul said...

Thank you, kind sirs and madams, mostly madams.

Perfect Witch said...

My heartiest congratulations. Now onto the "paanch sau chiththi (Eh, post!) and "doosri pustak!"

Sue said...

Ah the Kinks. Here's to a mad summer for you. Just sent you an sms asking you to hurry it up. Think of me, woman, think of me.

P.S.
Completely forgot, congrats on the 400th.