Kripya order karein!

Kripya order karein!
Kripya order karein!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This post may be full of spelling errors

...given that I am quite unwell, which is a delicate way of saying that I have flushed about two-thirds of my guts down the toilet. Yes, a stomach bug borne of the pani-puris that I have not eaten but should have given that the outcome is still as unpleasant. I am all light-headed with the weakness too. When I get up from the bed, I don't know if I will be having a conversation with the carpet the next moment.

Anyway, this is a good opportunity to catch up on some good movies on World Movies, given that the book I am reading is too heavy to hold. Stephen King's The Dark Tower, part VII (the finally final part). I have been reading this series over the last two years and still haven't finished it. How the mighty have fallen.

More reviews on my book. This one by Nishtha at N's Nook.
I also wanted to chime in with my thoughts on “The Book!” as I call it. Parul Sharma, a fellow blogger (me cleverly getting into good company, heh heh), who writes a perfectly delightful blog, wrote it. Yes, really. As many have exclaimed before me, I know an author who has actually written a published book, albeit through the internet. Bravo! Parul.
You can read the rest of it here. I am told the book is doing very well. Given that it has had no publicity at all, the only reason could be positive word of mouth. If you have said a kind word or two about it to fellow readers and therefore prospective buyers, I say thank ye. If not, oh well, next time.

Alright, now I go to get sick again.

18 comments:

stuti said...

Hope you get well soon dear.

Shruti said...

:) get well soon..

Hobo ........ ........ ........ said...

hey runner...common...get up

unpredictable said...

you know what came to mind when i read this post? That song "Boondon se baatein" with a twist.
("Dekho karne lagi hoon main carpet se baatein")

Sorry about that bad one! And get well soon!

Anuradha said...

Oh no! :( I hope you feel better soon!!

Gymnast said...

Get well soon !

Deepti said...

Hey take care and get well soon .. bugs all around !!

Perfect Witch said...

Does that mean no pani puris for a while? But seriously, get well soon. And thanks for the link up.

Monika said...

get well soon dear

Mama - Mia said...

get well soon! :)

masood said...

Get well soon.

Priya said...

Uh oh! Get well soon!

We still have no luck with getting our hands on 'The Book' in London... so do pack in a copy when you come here in Aug :-D

The knife said...

hey get well soon Parul. Waiting to read more from u and throwing up p p is not as fun as bringing up adi :) down with a little fever myself and feeling bad about not replying to comments, wd feel good to hear about u getting back on ur feet and at the k board ... Kalyan

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Parul, I really hope you get well sooner than soon!

But I have to say, you make being ill so funny! You're my Lucille Ball! (And that's a HUGE comliment btw!!)

Take care, dear girl!

kbpm said...

get well soon

Sue said...

Awww... get well soon. *Hugs*

Parul said...

Thank you, mis amigas and amigos for the powerful beams of your wishes. I am feeling a lot better.

Ronnie said...

Get well sooooooon!!