1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
The hourglass figure, the shining intellect and the stunning career. Then, maybe not.
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
*In an accusing tone and with fingers pointed* - "We're out of chocolate. Again."
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I really don't think I am popular enough to be making the choice. I will go with whoever takes me though. Sort of needy, I am.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
The loo, after drinking a tall glass of nariyal pani.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That I have slept through the night.
6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Buying a smaller pair of jeans thinking that I would fit into them. No way, Jose!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My waist. Going, going, GONE!
8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Run to the cops shouting 'NOT MINE, NOT MINE'. God only knows who is out to frame me.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yeah, sure. Arrange for a meeting with Ethan Hawke, someone.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
In her words
"My positive attitude - I am not a very talented or smart person but have a positive outlook which gives me the ability to overcome shortcomings.
- My ability to work hard - I can work like a donkey when required and not complain a bit.
- My commitment and love for my family and friends." - I AGREE!!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Woo, strong words. How about Gisele Bundchen for looking like the way she does?
13. What is your ambition?
14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
If they didn't share dessert.
15. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
The number I draw up on the weighing scales.
16. Are you a shopaholic or no?
I guess so. OKAY, OKAY, I AM...*as M twists arm out of shape*
17. What is your stress buster?
Long Island Iced Tea
18. What should be done to people who make such long tags?
Cut off their internet connection?
19. Do you think God actually exists?
20. What is the naughtiest thing you ever did?
I gotta replace this, right? So I will change it to 'What did you eat for lunch today' and give the ultra-glamorous answer of - aloo gobhi, dal and roti.
I tag Y and anyone else who is in a sharing mood.