Sunday, April 27, 2008

A tag without the heuer

...and such are the hilarious jokes you can expect me to make in this post.

Tagged by Three Drinks Ahead and Dipali for the same meme about meme, ho, ho, ho.

1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Now, come on, let us get serious.

Have you forgotten about the time M and I went to watch Chak De.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?

Bombay, meri jaan (edited by Jerry Pinto and Naresh Fernandes). I have been reading it for the past several months. I still love books, I just don't read them anymore, more's the pity.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Pictionary and Scrabble

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

All trash is good.

5. FAVORITE SMELL?

The smell of fresh coffee that you get in European cafes....in Mumbai, I get it only at The Bagel Shop in Bandra.

6. FAVORITE SOUND?

Heavy metal music, Adi's babble, M's hyena laugh - and I am reading this sentence again and it dawns on me just how abnormal I really am.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

PMS

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?

These days - When will he start sleeping through the night?

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?

Not a fast food person.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

I am taking in suggestions if you have something in mind....

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...? open an animal shelter and buy the villa that I saw near Lake Como, the one that Mel Gibson used to own. Dude, that is way to live. I would also hire my own battery of dietitians and trainers to get me into shape. I mean, everyone says that celebs look so good because they have a lot of help from experts. Let us make it a level playing field then and see who looks better!!

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?

Not if not in the fast lane.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

I do one better. No, actually, make that two better now.

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?

Cool, cool.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

My dad's white Maruti 800.

16. FAVORITE DRINK?

Where do I begin? Long Island Ice Tea and Chianti. Mojitos and rose champagne. Masala Tea and ice cafe mocha. Just talking about them makes me want to pee.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD .....these days, I would just blog!

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?

Yes. (Why would anyone want to know this?)

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

Something nice....

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.

Aligarh, Dehradun, Hapur, Meerut, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

None. I am forced to watch Formula One though.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.

Dipali is just wonderful. She writes a really interesting blog and seems to have led a really interesting life. She leaves behind sweet comments on a lot of blogs and she has an innate sense of humour that always comes through in her writing.

(If you are in any doubt, I like Dipali a lot.)

Three Drinks Ahead has very pretty feet. Heh heh!! Seriously, she is approaching her new, married life with a lot of enthusiasm. And she likes Calvin so she has to be great, period! And she also shares the Meerut connection with me so I always think of her fondly :-)

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

Adi! When he is not under the dining table, that is.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?

You bet!

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?

Morning, without the hangover.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?

Either, no fuss.

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?

The couch.

28. FAVORITE PIE?

No pie for me. Prefer cake.

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

Dark chocolate.

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?

Whoever is facing a blogger's block and would like a tag to help. Take it away, people!

8 comments:

churningthewordmill said...

hey parul! pictionary and scrabble are my favourites too. and the first car i ever drove was a maruti800..i think for most ppl that was the first car- it was afterall, the most affordable car at one time!
"Adi! When he is not under the dining table, that is."- LOL! :D

threedrinksahead said...

Oh oh oh! Dehradun connection also! You lived there too?? When? How?

Noodlehead said...

hey, i love pictionary (i suck at scrabble) and dark chocolate ice cream. i too live in a 790 (yes, the exact same number!!) sq. ft apartment and am waiting for Bonbon to sleep through the night. :)

purple-n-orange said...

Hey,,,i am takin this up..may be this will get me back to the world of bloggin..n yes i am holding a prayer service so that adi starts sleepin at nite..u r obviously invited..;)

dipali said...

Thank you Parul:):):)

Orchid said...

lol!...dont drive fast in the fast lane :)...that's me too..got pulled over once for slowing traffic!

unpredictable said...

Hey Parul, I tagged you for something a tad more serious. Hope you can take it up and pass it around.

booboosmamma said...

Scrable is my fav also...
by the way i can reasd your blog at work but cannot comment on that and after coming home u know the mad rush.