Edited to add: Also tagged by 2B's Mommy.
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I am very easily embarassed. And when I am embarrased, everyone in a ten-mile radius knows. This is so because in the immortal words of my husband, the estimable M, I have a pigment problem. Due to the said problem, the most minor blush appears on my face like someone has pasted an angry lobster on to it. Weird, eh? Oh but that is the point....so let us get on...
- I don't like using abbreviations, particularly of the sms kind. I like to use full words. Wt evr b da rsn 4 dis...
- I cannot and will not put a book down before finishing it, however bad it may be and however bored I may get trying to finish it. Given limited reading time, this means that I am prevented from getting to the books that I could have enjoyed a lot more. But well, there it is!
- I cannot think of a weird thing right now so let me tell you something that could be seen as a little spooky instead - when I was expecting Adi, sometime in the ninth month, I had a feeling that he had scratched his face with his fingernails. I told this to M too. Here's the weird part - when Adi was born, he had a long scratch across his face, which looked like it was a few days old! Strange, eh?
- I weigh myself every single morning of my life. Enough said.
- I eat fruits like apple and pear down to the part where there is not a single shred of pulp left on the core. It is truly disgusting sight.
- I do not like to drink out of a glass that is wet on the outside (not counting condensation on a glass containing an iced drink). I don't know whether this is being weird or just finicky but I just hate the feeling!
Right, so now you know that I am a certified weirdo. Join me, won't you...
One more thing girls - I am really bad at tagging. I always end up tagging people who have taken it up some three months back and they then gently point me towards the post in question. I am sure I have done it again. If so, gently point me towards the post in question. Else, on with it, chop, chop!