Kripya order karein!

Kripya order karein!
Kripya order karein!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Toys R Us

Us being -
  • All remote controls in the house, to be located and put in mouth in the only unsupervised moment when Mama is in the process of sitting down and adjusting cushions on the couch
  • Mama's toes, specially with nails freshly painted in the hue reminiscent for some reason of vampire movies
  • Teether, never more than 15 seconds though
  • The fabric-care instruction label sticking out of a pillow, to be grabbed while proceeding to suck thumb, added advantage of making Mama feel like a bad mother because after all if I suck my thumb it is because she neglects me, right??? MWAHAHAHAHHAHAH
  • All newspapers and magazines, wonderful crunchy noise emanates while crumpling into ball, insist on TODAY's paper and the latest magazine for maximum fun
  • Hair. Mama's. Pull. Hard. Fun!
  • Spectacles. Whoever's. Knock off. Blind as bats. Fun, fun!
  • Laptop. Lunge for keyboard. Press random keys. Hope to create password that locks said machine and can never be accessed again. SSSSSssssmokin'!
  • Tees. Mama's. Pull down. Regularly. Imminent danger of being disrobed in public looms large. Gee, whiz (kid), me!

15 comments:

Ganju said...

:)

[In case you are wondering, I am smiling at the Toys R Us post. Now let's move on]

Hello Parul. I'm afraid I've been away from your blog for a while, and now I need to catch up. I just read the haircut piece and I would have more sympathy but they call me Ganju :)

Timepass said...

LOL to Adi.. He seems to be an alert kid always looking out for new toys (such as the ones u mentioned). Good luck for the rajasthan trip.

Noodlehead said...

:-O this is so creepy...it's like reading about Bonbon!! She does EXACTLY the same things.

oh, she also likes to chew the cellphone and any electronic item that she can lay her hands on.

whatsinaname said...

When my kids were Adis age... the "us" denoted even slippers and brooms :(

Parul said...

Ganju - Finish catching up and then we'll talk..but hey, you don't like particularly ganju in that pic...

timepass - thanks, we need it!

noodlehead - yeah, adi does that too!! forgot to add to list.

WIAN - I have a feeling that those items will be included soon too!

Parul said...

*'look' i meant, Ganju

jayashri said...

hey parul...this is exactly what my aditya did wen he was 8-9 months and later it all turned into biting............
he used to derive sadistic pleasure by doing so.....now he is much better

Suki said...

hee hee, LOL.

You are priceless, lady!

dipali said...

Adventurous Adi.
Loved this post:)

Anitha(Nikki's mom) said...

LOL! exactly what Nikki does. Add to it: cellphones(he drooled so much into the cellphone that it is not working), carpets(he loves those flowers on those carpets, they will be kissed, plucked and caressed), buttons/laces on mumma's dress(he loves to hang down from them too, already had couple of embarassing moments in front of guests).

Ganju said...

catch up? there's no way i can catch up. you blog way too often. i'd have to give up my job. please provide me with a 30 word summary for each post :)

noon said...

Cute! And so true! :)

Shobana said...

HAHAHA!! Had many an embarrasing moment when Naren puts his hand into the dress, sucks the roses and laces in any dress, plucks the flowers off the bed spreads and oh so many more.

But Adi does sound like he is keeping you awfully busy.....

Parul said...

Jayashri - wow, then more fun awaits us, what?

suki - maybe, but bid anyway!

dipali - thanks!

anitha - yeah, i know! my cellphone is drool drenched too!

ganju - so why would you not want to give up your job in order to catch up on my blog? Not having to write 30 word summaries is the no. 1 reason why I am not going back to mine!

noon - yes, it is!

shobana - yeah, busy just about describes it :P

Parul said...

Jayashri - wow, then more fun awaits us, what?

suki - maybe, but bid anyway!

dipali - thanks!

anitha - yeah, i know! my cellphone is drool drenched too!

ganju - so why would you not want to give up your job in order to catch up on my blog? Not having to write 30 word summaries is the no. 1 reason why I am not going back to mine!

noon - yes, it is!

shobana - yeah, busy just about describes it :P