Kripya order karein!

Kripya order karein!
Kripya order karein!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh, oh, oh - the award!!

Naina Ashley decided to give me this award.



Much has been said about this award by the various winners. Since I just have to be the last person to both get as well as deserve this award, I think I get the right to declare the cycle for the same finally over!

Thanks Naina! It was very sweet of you to remember that I had been left out of this one. I am back in the club, baybay!

5 comments:

Ganju said...

i'm commenting here only because if i comment on a later post my pearls of wisdom might be lost forever, and we wouldn't want that to happen, would we? anyway .. so here is my actual comment:
1. ah well done - am happy to see so many new posts - you are most efficient.
2. most amused at your inability to find your way. far be it from me to indulge in gender stereo-types but it's probably because you're a woman :)

NainaAshley said...

Go ahead and keep it.

Parul said...

Hi Ganju....you can comment anywhere...my blog is your playground.

Now, my reply to your comment:
1. Thank you. Some of us will have to work efficiently and post regularly *AHEM* if the blogosphere has to be kept alive.
2. HA HA HA. Funny. Joke.

naina - THANKS! Hope i have not broken some unspoken code of conduct amongst bloggers?

Fuzzylogic said...

Cheers and welcome to the cool club of schmoozers:)

Parul said...

Thanks FL!